A place of natural beauty where people come to relax and celebrate.
Established in 1964, the Wollongong Botanic Garden located in Keiraville at the foot of Mt Keira in NSW. The garden features various themed areas, including a rose garden, herb garden, woodland garden, azalea bank, succulent plants and several rainforest areas divided into Illawarra rainforest, subtropical rainforest, dry rainforest and exotic rainforest.
One of iconic attractions is the Japanese-style wooden bridge over the creek which is a popular photography backdrop. Great for a leisurely stroll around the beautiful gardens, or just resting under a shady tree.
Bed and Breakfast Special
Accommodation & Hot Buffet breakfast in the restaurant for 2 adults $171More Special Offers
- Relax in Our Wollongong Accommodation Rooms
- Accommodation Near Wollongong for Group Travelers
- Book Direct and Save on Wollongong Accommodation
- Wollongong Head Lighthouse
- Grand Pacific Drive
- Nan Tien Temple
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Great Rates Wollongong Accommodation Comfort Inn Fairways
- Popular Spot for Picnics Near Comfort Inn Fairways Wollongong Motel
- Wineries and Breweries in NSW South Coast
- Family Friendly Accommodation near Wollongong