Picnic spots around Lake Illawarra.
Lake Illawarra is a large coastal lagoon, a fabulous holiday location with large open grass space for group activities and plenty of parking spaces.
Reddall Reserve on the foreshore of Lake Illawarra is the most popular picnic spot with plenty outdoor activity choices. There is a large sheltered children's playground with fun play equipments, BBQ facilities, bike track, amenities and kiosk. Other activities like Kite Flying, Kayaking or Canoeing are all popular.
There are also other picnic spots if you want less crowded area.
- Fishermans Beach Port Kembla
- King George V Oval Port Kembla
- Purry Burry Point Park
Bed and Breakfast Special
Accommodation & Hot Buffet breakfast in the restaurant for 2 adults $171More Special Offers
- Relax in Our Wollongong Accommodation Rooms
- Accommodation Near Wollongong for Group Travelers
- Book Direct and Save on Wollongong Accommodation
- Wollongong Head Lighthouse
- Grand Pacific Drive
- Nan Tien Temple
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Great Rates Wollongong Accommodation Comfort Inn Fairways
- Popular Spot for Picnics Near Comfort Inn Fairways Wollongong Motel
- Wineries and Breweries in NSW South Coast
- Family Friendly Accommodation near Wollongong