Nan Tien Temple - Come and be inspired!
Situated at Berkeley, Nan Tien Temple is the largest Buddhist temple in the Southern Hemisphere and a popular tourist attraction for both domestic and international visitors. Founded in 1965 by Venerable Master Hsing Yun. There are over 200 branches worldwide. "Nan Tien" in Chinese means "Paradise of the South". The temple completed in 1995, overlooks both Mount Keira and Mount Kembla with lotus pond, splendid gardens and the beautiful rolling hills.
Bed and Breakfast Special
Accommodation & Hot Buffet breakfast in the restaurant for 2 adults $171More Special Offers
- Relax in Our Wollongong Accommodation Rooms
- Accommodation Near Wollongong for Group Travelers
- Book Direct and Save on Wollongong Accommodation
- Wollongong Head Lighthouse
- Grand Pacific Drive
- Nan Tien Temple
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Great Rates Wollongong Accommodation Comfort Inn Fairways
- Popular Spot for Picnics Near Comfort Inn Fairways Wollongong Motel
- Wineries and Breweries in NSW South Coast
- Family Friendly Accommodation near Wollongong